Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby

By REBECCA ENGLISH, ROYAL CORRESPONDENT

Princess presents: One member of the crowd believes she over heard the Duchess say: 'I will take that for my d...' when presented with the teddy bear before she quickly stopped herself

She's usually so good at keeping secrets. But the famously discreet Duchess of Cambridge may have dropped her guard a little on a walkabout yesterday.
According to one member of the crowd, Kate, who is five months pregnant, appeared to hint she might be having a baby girl.
Sandra Cook, 67, was among the 2,000 wellwishers who greeted the Duchess on her visit to Grimsby.

A teddy for Kate: Diana Burton, 41, pictured waiting patiently with the crowd for the arrival of the Duchess

She told the Mail: ‘The lady next to me gave her a teddy bear and I distinctly heard her say “Thank you, I will take that for my d....”.
‘Then she stopped herself. I leant over and said to her: “You were going to say daughter, weren’t you?” She said: “No, we don’t know!” I said: “Oh, I think you do” to which she replied: “We’re not telling!”

You shouldn't have! Five months pregnant Kate is delighted to accept the adorable gift for her baby

‘I have been here since 10am and it was worth every cold minute of the wait to see her. She is just beautiful and so lovely and friendly.’
Diana Burton, 41, who gave Kate the teddy, was too shell-shocked to recall the conversation. But Mrs Cook, who works in a local charity shop and lives in Grimsby, was adamant about what she heard.
‘I only hope that she doesn’t now give birth to a boy or I’m going to look pretty stupid,’ she said.
‘But she definitely said “d------”.’

Oops! The Duchess appeared to hint she may be having a baby girl in July when she took the teddy bear for her 'd...'

Two princesses: Earlier on Kate was given gifts of flowers by children at the Peaks Lane Fire Station

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms