Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Thursday, March 28, 2013

'I drank too much at age 15': Former television presenter Amanda de Cadenet reveals her past struggles with fame, food and alcohol

By ALASDAIR GLENNIE

Teenage kicks: Amanda de Cadenet has admitted that she drank and experimented excessively as a youngster

As the original teenage wild child, she was famed for living a life of drug and sex-fuelled excess.
But few at the time realised Amanda de Cadenet was also struggling with an addiction to food and would melt Wispa chocolate bars together with a hairdryer so she could eat dozens at a time.
It is believed to be the first time that the former presenter of Channel 4’s chaotic youth programme The Word, now a 40-year-old mother-of-three, has revealed she endured ‘food issues’ as a lonely teenager.

Fighting on: the former presenter of Channel 4¿s chaotic youth programme The Word, now a 40-year-old mother-of-three, has revealed she endured ¿food issues¿ as a lonely teenager

She told Red Magazine: 'I had a rough patch around the age of 15, I drank too much. My experimentation was excessive.
'I was a workaholic, I had food issues, and I had body issues. I was in a lot of pain. My parents didn’t recognise what was going on.
‘When I was at boarding school, I would get a multi-pack of Wispas, melt them with a hairdryer and eat them in one go. I was so lonely.'

The full interview is in Red magazine

The daughter of a former racing car driver, Miss de Cadenet was sent to a boarding school in Wiltshire but frequently escaped to attend celebrity parties in London.
She began a career as a model aged just 14, and at 17 began presenting cult Channel 4 show The Word alongside Terry Christian and Mark Lamarr.

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms