Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

'It’s just something I do to feel better': Taylor Swift defends her decision to make music about her exes... as she comes up roses in new shoot for Elle

By JADE WATKINS

Coming up roses: Taylor comes up roses in a pretty pink top adorned with silk rosettes as she poses in a new photo shoot for Elle magazine

She is notorious for chronicling her messy splits with her exes in her music.
And while she has been heavily criticised for making her personal life public in her lyrics, most recently in regards to One Direction's Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has defended her actions in a new interview with US Elle.
The 23-year-old says that she writes music about her failed relationships because it helps 'make her feel better'.

Bohemian babe: Taylor also looks chic in a pair of skinny leg black trousers paired with a bohemian-style tiered top and a black floppy hat

'To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better,' she says.
'If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started.
'It’s just something I do to feel better.'

Printed princess: The We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together star also slips into bold prints, including a spotted colourful short-sleeve top and a mid-length skirt featuring metal eyelets

And despite at times seeming bitter with her exes in her songs, Taylor says that when it comes to her break-ups she is not one to get too angry.
'I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever,' she explains. 'I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.'
The country music star is also keen is dispel rumours that she is constantly chasing the 'A-lister-of the-moment'.

Metallics: The singer also wears a bold green and gold metallic bomber jacket in the shoot

Swingin' Sixties: For her Elle cover, Taylor channels the Sixties in a geometric long-sleeve yellow and white mini dress

'I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me,' she says.
'They’re like "Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They don’t like it!"'
The blonde-haired star also spoke out about her insecurities, especially when she was a teenager in high school.

Show-stopping: Taylor performed onstage at the Grammys on Sunday night

Taylor, who is now a multi-millionairess, multiple Grammy-Award winner and international star, said that she hardly ever fitted in at school.
But she said that she was prepared for rejection, which many artists often have to face throughout their careers.

Winner: Taylor picked up the award for Best Song Written For Visual Media Award for her song Safe & Sound from The Hunger Games

Turning heads: Taylor earlier arrived to the glitzy ceremony in a floor-length white gown split to the thigh

It was the first of a number of blockbuster performances during the live telecast from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Her performance was quickly followed by Ed Sheeran and Elton John teaming up to sing Sheeran's nominated hit The A Team.
Earlier in the day, Taylor picked up the award for Best Song Written For Visual Media Award for her song Safe & Sound from The Hunger Games.





source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms