Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Sunday, February 17, 2013

'I couldn't imagine my life without her': Beyonce blinks back tears as she opens up about Blue Ivy and her desire to have another child in emotional interview with Oprah

By LEAH SIMPSON

Getting emotional: Beyonce Knowles spoke about her daughter in an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter

She has achieved more than the average 31-year-old in her life.
But Beyonce Knowles counts daughter Blue Ivy as her biggest success and battled to hold back tears as she opened up to Oprah Winfrey.
During her Oprah’s Next Chapter interview which aired on OWN on Saturday evening, the singer spoke frankly about her life as a mother.

Revealing all: Beyonce's in-depth chat aired on Saturday evening in America

She told the media mogul about giving birth to her one-year-old: ‘It's what I’m most proud of and it just made everything make sense to me. I couldn’t imagine my life if I did not have my daughter.’
Beyonce even credits her child with helping complete her eager awaited documented titled Life Is But A Dream, which aired on HBO that evening.
Explaining that the movie was three years in the works, she said: ‘My story did not feel complete and I didn't know why but ... after I gave birth I looked at my diaries and everything made sense.

Holding it together: Beyonce fought back tears as she approached the serious issues in her documentary

‘There are so many connections in the film that I didn't realise until I gave birth. Everything just completely connected and I said now know who I am ... I wasn’t complete before my daughter.’
While Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z opted out of selling the first pictures of their baby, they have shared snaps of Blue Ivy online via her Tumblr account.
Although fans have been able to interpret the tot’s personality from those images, Beyonce told Oprah more about her personality.

Missing piece: Her daughter Blue Ivy helped her see connections in her documentary Life Is But A Dream

An emotional Bey said about being a parent: ‘It's so much joy and I have my best friend. She is hilarious and she is fire. I didn't expect her to be fire but lord I’m a have me a time. She’s beautiful.’
In her documentary, the star talks about having a miscarriage with her first pregnancy before Blue Ivy.
Beyonce said she wanted to share the experience on camera because the tragedy is something many women go through.

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms