Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blooming beautiful Beyonce! Queen B strips down to floral underwear in boudoir-inspired shoot for Vogue

By FEHINTOLA BETIKU and JADE WATKINS

In the boudoir with Beyonce: Queen B displays her famous figure in a stunning black and red Fifties-style floral bra, panties and dramatic kimono as she strips down to her lingerie for the March issue of Vogue

She wore a fierce-looking leather corset onstage for her still talked about performance at the Super Bowl.
But Beyonce shows off a more delicate side whilst still being incredibly sexy in the March issue of US Vogue.
The 31-year-old singer displays her famous curves in a stunning black and red Fifties-style floral bra, high-waisted panties and dramatic kimono as she strips down to her lingerie for the fashion bible.

Lady in red: In another image, the super star lounges back in a chaise lounge, wearing a stunning scarlet Haute Couture dress

The Crazy In Love star's hair is styled to complement the boudoir-inspired ensemble, with her tresses rolled up in a chic up-do.
In another image, the super star lounges back in a chaise lounge, wearing a stunning scarlet Haute Couture dress.
The red ruffled ensemble complements her curvacious figure perfectly, and is teamed with a pair of towering bejewelled platformed stilettos.

'During my labor I had a very strong connection with my child': Beyoncé also opens up about the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter as she graces the March issue of Vogue in a monochrome structured blazer

Beyonce is no stranger to making people pay attention whenever she takes to her spot centre stage.
But on January 7, 2012, she entered a whole new realm when she welcomed her first child Blue Ivy Carter into the world.
Covering the March issue of Vogue, the singer also opens up for the first time about her daughter's painless birth, which she describes as 'the best day' of her life.

'I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door': Beyoncé said she the thought of Blue Ivy doing all the hard work during labor made it a painless experience

Speaking to Vogue's Jason Gay, Beyoncé went into detail about the emotions that took over as she prepared to bring a new life into the world.
She said: 'I felt very maternal around eight months, and I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby.
'But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door.'
Continuing she explained: 'And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.'

Ready for baby number two? Beyoncé revealed she wants to have another child and will ensure that Blue has a normal childhood despite her famous parents hectic lifestyles

A fan of black and white: On Sunday Beyoncé took to the red carpet at the Grammys in a jumpsuit

Kisses for no. 17: Beyoncé puckered up to her gong for Best Traditional R&B Performance for song Love on Top during the pre-show ceremony


Man and wife: Inside the event, which was held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Beyoncé sat next to her husband Jay-Z

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms