Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The tighter the better: Tulisa steps out in a unflattering short skirt as she promotes autobiography

By EMILY SHERIDAN

Super-tight: Tulisa Contostavlos wore a very tight skirt and clingy pink vest as she left the ITV studios this morning

Her dress sense is often savaged by fashion critics, with Tulisa herself admitting she doesn't spend much time on her wardrobe.
And as she filmed an appearance on Daybreak today (Tuesday), the X Factor judge stepped out in another unflattering outfit.
The former N-Dubz singer, 24, showed off a lot of leg in a super short and tight floral skirt, which she teamed with a clingy fuchsia vest.

Miss Independent: Tulisa admits she doesn't work out or follow fashion
The blonde star's top was so clingy it gave a clear outline of her bra underneath.
While the outfit was a tad too tight, she did accessorise well with a blue bag and green, black and blue heels, which complemented the colours in her skirt.

'I got jelly': Tulisa says she is proud to be a curvy girl

Her choice of outfit - or perhaps one put together by her stylist - comes after Tulisa admits she hates shopping and, unlike her contemporariness, doesn't work out.
She said: 'You can see from the curves that I'm not working out - it's just jelly! I swear on my mum's life I've never done a day's exercise.

Busy: Tulisa is promoting X Factor, her new single and her autobiography

'It's complicated, for me I'm not so much into fashion, or labels, or seasons or what's in, I don't care.
'I have a stylist that has to understand what I like to wear and get the stuff that I want. I just wanna wear what I like, so if I say to her, I like being glamorous but I wanna be urban so you have to make that work for me.'
Tulisa was on the ITV breakfast show to promote her upcoming autobiography

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms