Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So who's the nice young boy, Paris? Jacko's girl is smiling again as she gets close to a handsome teen

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Fledgling romance? Paris Jackson was joined by a handsome young man in LA on Sunday

She's endured the death of her beloved father and more recently been at the centre of a complex family feud.
But Paris Jackson looked like a carefree teenager at last as she hit a mall in Century City, California, on Sunday.
The 14-year-old was out with a group of friends including a mystery handsome young man in a Jimi Hendrix T-shirt.

Is this the look of love? The pair exchanged glances as they strolled around a mall in Century City

The pair exchanged sweet glances, giggles and stood with their arms touching but it's unclear if it's a fledgling romance or simply a sweet friendship.
Paris was dressed casually in denim shorts, a grey tee, plaid shirt and Dr Martens.
She had lashings of her favourite black eyeliner and she let her brunette locks hang loose.

Fun times: The pair were joined by another female friend

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson - widely recognised as one of the greatest performers in history - recent spoke out about growing up and her struggle to carve out her own identity.
She told US Glamour magazine: 'I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me.
'A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person.'

Low key: Paris wore jean shorts, a grey tee and plaid shirt with Dr. Martens

Paris' decision to pursue an acting career - which has so far seen her cast in fantasy film Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys - has been controversial among her family, with some supporting her, but others reportedly trying to keep Paris and her brothers, Prince Michael I, 15, and Prince Michael II, 10, out of the spotlight until they are at least 18.

source: dailymail



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms